WiTi Board is an open source router hardware platfrom. It is mainly used to study the OpenWRT router OS or to develop product prototype. The board uses MT7621A high performance router SoC, supports open source OpenWrt OS. The board’s dimension is relatively small 16cm x 10cm, about three credit cards in a row.
- CPU: MediaTek MT7621A Dual-Core @880MHz (4 threads)
- RAM: 512MB (DDR3), Flash: 16MB (SPI NOR)
- 2.4GHz WiFi (supports 802.11b/g/n)
- 5GHz WiFi (supports 802.11a/n/ac)
- Gigabit WAN port x2, Gigabit LAN port x4
- SATA 3.0 x2 (supports 3.5 inch HDD)
- USB 3.0 x1, microSD x1, RTC battery for storage application
- 30-pin Expansion Ports (including USB, I2S, JTAG, UART, GPIO)
- 4-pins serial debug port, RF Antenna Connector x4
- Power LED x1, SATA LED x 1, WiFi LED x 2, LAN LED x4
- WPS/GPIO Key x1, Reset Key x1
What Can It Do ?
You can use it to build an open source router and NAS systems. The following figure shows a witi with two external hard drive
The following figure shows that witi can do more