What Is Syncthing?
Syncthing is a free, open-source peer-to-peer file synchronization application available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Solaris, Darwin, and BSD. It can sync files between devices on a local network, or between remote devices over the Internet. Data security and data safety are built into the design of the software.
About WiTi Board
The board uses MT7621A high performance router SoC, supports open source OpenWrt OS.
The board’s dimension is relatively small 16cm x 10cm, about three credit cards in a row. The key features are:
- CPU: MediaTek MT7621A Dual-Core @880MHz (4 threads)
- RAM: 512MB (DDR3), Flash: 16MB or 32MB (SPI NOR)
- 2.4GHz WiFi (supports 802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps)
- 5GHz WiFi (supports 802.11a/n/ac, up to 867Mbps)
- Gigabit WAN port x2, Gigabit LAN port x4
- SATA 3.0 x2 (supports 3.5 inch HDD)
- USB 3.0 x1, microSD x1, RTC battery for storage application
- 30-pin Expansion Ports (including USB, I2S, JTAG, UART, GPIO)
- 4-pins serial debug port, RF Antenna Connector x2
- Power LED x1, SATA LED x 1, WiFi LED x 2, LAN LED x4
- WPS/GPIO Key x1, Reset Key x1
Syncthing current stable release is v0.14.48, which has officially supported mipsle’s CPU architecture. Our WiTi routers can run Syncthing perfectly, making Witi board a private cloud storage system.